Join us for networking drinks and a panel discussion about the Future of Marketing - the Role of Marketing in increasingly digital environments! This will also be our final event for the year, our Xmas Party. This is the perfect event to grab your work friends, and celebrate a fabulous year.
Want to just come to the Xmas Party (8.00pm-10.00pm)? Tickets are available for $59pp. If you wish to buy these tickets, please call our office by 1.00pm Wed 25/11/15 to purchase over the phone. Please have guest and credit card details ready.
More event details
Is Australia's digital economy is less advanced and behind its global counterparts? Do businesses need to re-think the way they operate in an increasingly digital environment?
The changing digital environment liberalises the access to consumers globally and disrupts commercial behaviours locally. The key to sustainable growth in a disruptive environments is to understand the behavioural shift in consumers.
Join us for networking and a panel discussion on the digital gap between businesses and consumers and learn how to lead in changing and disruptive markets. Following that, we will be having our Xmas Party!
During this panel, you'll discover
Digital value proposition gap between businesses and consumers
How to create a digital transformation framework
How to structure and position marketing in increasingly digital environments
Marketing in a professional services technology space – insights into the challenges and unique opportunities when operating in a highly regulated and traditional corporate environment
Marketing as a disruptor - leading industry change through innovation and thought leadership
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
- Mirko Roettgers, Senior Advisor Online Marketing, TransLink LinkedIn | Follow on Twitter: @TransLinkSEQ @mrkrttgrs
- Jack Mead, Operations Manager - Open Practice, GlobalX Legal Solutions LinkedIn | Follow on Twitter: @GlobalXAU
- Russ Vine, Managing Director, Ogilvy Brisbane LinkedIn | Follow on Twitter: @OgilvyAus @RussVine
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes networking with drinks & finger food prior to the presentation, facilitated networking, panel discussion, event giveaways, attendee list prior to the event. For the Xmas Party, you will receive drinks and finger food, and photo booth fun with The Photo Booth Guys!
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
Transport and directions
How to get there
Wilson Chinatown Car Park (enter Ann St or Wickham St). For $8 parking present your parking docket to a Cloudland staff member in the restaurant for validation.
Secure McWhirters (enter Ballow St or Warner Street). $14 for evening parking or $7 if booking online via Secure-a-spot.
[NETWORX PRIZE DRAW] 1 x Shingle Inn's Iced All Over Fruit Cake, courtesy of Shingle Inn. Each guest will also receive a little gift in their Networx tote bag!
Shingle Inn has been supplying Brisbane families with Christmas fruit cakes and puddings, using their unique traditional recipe since 1937 - so they really know what makes the perfect cake. This year Shingle Inn is embracing new trends for Christmas, by way of decadent new Christmas treats such as the Salted Caramel Reindeer Tart, Santa Family Biscuits and Choc Cranberry Cookies, which make great gifts for clients, teachers and colleagues. There is also a large delicious gluten free range that includes our Brownie Christmas trees, traditional fruit mince tarts and fruit cakes, as well as strawberry/white chocolate tarts and chocolate/raspberry tarts. Popular Christmas favourites will return, including traditional fruit mince pies, rocky road, Christmas fruit cakes and puddings, as well as their delicious Snowmen biscuits. Their lucky door prize is a Shingle Inn's delicious Iced All Over Fruit Cake. These are available in a range of sizes and can be branded for your office Christmas party! Click here to view their Christmas range.
[NETWORX PRIZE DRAW] 1 x Overnight Accommodation gift voucher for a King Room, free movies and late checkout, courtesy of TRYP Fortitude Valley Hotel, Brisbane. Terms and conditions may apply.
[NETWORX PRIZE DRAW] 1 x Belkin WeMo® App-enabled Home Automation Package valued at $399, courtesy of Interpro Digital. Your package includes:
- LED Lighting Starter Set W/Bayonet Base (The WeMo LED Lighting Starter Set lets you access and control your WeMo Smart LED Bulbs from anywhere, using your existing home Wi-Fi network and mobile internet. Dim lights, turn them on or off, or create a custom schedule that works for your family. You can also set your lights to turn on automatically at sunset, dim them to watch a movie, or turn them off after you leave home, all from your smart device).
- WeMo Insight Switch (WeMo Insight Switch can monitor your electronics and will send information about the device’s energy usage directly to your smartphone or tablet. Perfect to pair with space heaters, wall A/C units, TVs, washers, dryers, fans, lights and more).
- WeMo Switch + Motion (The Belkin WeMo Switch and WeMo Motion Kit gives you wireless control of your home appliances and electronics, turning devices of your choice on or off as soon as movement is detected).
[VENUE DRAW] $100 gift voucher to the newly launched Madame Hedges Pan-Asian Restaurant, courtesy of Cloudland. Each guest will also receive a little gift in their Networx tote bag.