Join us for a networking drinks and a panel discussion about ARE WE BECOMING SMARTER OR DUMBER AS MARKETERS? Innovations in technology, new product developments, different types of business structures and consumer-shaped content, have all forced marketers to rethink old rules. The expert panel will share their insights on the future of marketing and ask you, the audience to decide - are we becoming smarter or dumber as marketers? Following the panel discussion, there will be more networking and festivities.
More event details
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS PROCEEDING DESPITE ANY WEATHER CONDITIONS, DRIVE SAFELY. REFUNDS OR TICKET TRANSFERS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
Who would benefit from attending:
- Marketing & communication professionals
- PR professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Business owners & directors
Panel of Speakers:
- LLEW JURY, Managing Director, Reload Media LinkedIn | Twitter: @reloada @reload_media
- COS LUCCITTI, Co-Founder + CEO, Comm One LinkedIn
- SOPHIE PAULIN, Digital Director, Media Circus Network LinkedIn | Twitter: @SophPaulin
- 6.00pm Registration (Collect name badge + pop business card in prize draws)
- 6.00pm - 6.40pm Networking with a selection of complimentary house drinks and canapés
- 6.40pm Guests to take their seats + Prize Draw
- 7.00pm - 7.50pm Panel Discussion with Q & A
- 8.00pm Formalities conclude
- 8.00pm - 10.00pm Xmas Party with more canapés and drinks! Sponsored by UQ Business School
- 9.30pm For your chance to win a Fuji Instax Printer valued at $300 download the Yelp app and check-in to the "Networx Xmas Party". The lucky winner will be announced approx. 9.30pm and must be present to win.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Please use #nxbris in your Twitter / Google+ / Instagram posts so people at home can follow what's going on! Networx Brisbane's handle is @networxevents on Twitter & Instagram. Search for Networx Brisbane on Google+.
- 1 x VIP booth package including a bottle of French bubbles, courtesy of our venue partner Cloudland
- [SEPARATE DRAW] Frends "Layla" leather and iridescent metal headphones valued at $175, couresy of Interpro Digital
- [SEPARATE DRAW] Frends "Taylor Gold" gold and white headphones valued at $240, couresy of Interpro Digital
- $250 Dining Experience Voucher, courtesy of Pony Dining - Eagle Street. Each attendee receives a special offer too.
- 2 x 6-pack of craft beer selection from Next Door Cellars (NDC)
- 1 x Ticket to the AIMIA iXmas Party, 6-9pm Tues 9th December at Loft West End. Buy tickets at bit.ly/AIMIAiXmas
- Each attendee receives a 2-4-1 voucher to the film My Old Lady, in cinemas now, courtesy of eOne Films. Starring Maggie Smith, Kevin Kline and Kristin Scott Thomas, My Old Lady is a warm and witty tale set in the City of Light.
- [BEST PHOTO ON THE NIGHT PRIZE] Best photo taken tonight on Insta, Facey or Twitter with tags #nxbris #cloudlandbrisbane will win a complimentary VIP booth package including a bottle of French bubbles, courtesy of Cloudland. Winner will be announced online the next day.
- Print your Summer Selfies with a Fujifilm Instax printer! Yelp Brisbane is giving one lucky Networx Party-goer the chance to win their own Fujifilm Instax Printer, valued at $300. For your chance to win, download the Yelp app, check in to the "Networx Xmas Party" and stay tuned on the night to find out if you were the lucky winner! Lucky winner will be announced approx. 9.30pm and must be present to win.