You are invited to get face-to-facebook with Paul Borrud, Australasian Head of facebook, delivering a 101 guide for charities to maximise their facebook presence for positive social outcomes.
Learn how to harness the power of facebook to help engage stakeholders and gain support for your cause now and in the future.
More event details
Photography by Amie Neil Photography.
What you will learn:
- What can facebook offer a charity?
- What are the best features of facebook for charities?
- A review of successful global case studies, how other charities are using facebook
- Arm you with the knowledge, ideas and tips to implement the next day at work
- Why charities / NFP organisations should have a facebook page for their cause
Who should attend:
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Digital, marketing, communication managers and professionals
- Corporate social responsibility, community engagement managers
Paul Borrud, Head of Australia/New Zealand, facebook
Help us with our philanthropic outcome:
All net profits from this event, will be donated to a Brisbane-based charity or not-for-profit of choice for a facebook advertising campaign. The lucky winner will be drawn from a business card draw on the night.
4.30pm Arrival & Networking Drinks in Bar Alto (Ground Level)
5.00-6.45pm Presentation in the Visy Theatre
Proudly brought to you by:
Connect with us: