As we venture into the new normal where lockdown might strike at any time, what does teamwork look like for marketers, digital professionals, and businesses more generally?
Join our expert panel as we discuss:
- Then versus now: what changed, and what will stick?
- All office, all remote, hybrid: what's the best approach?
- Managing the psychological impact of working from home
- Working with individual preferences
- How to find remote work
- How to lead and manage distributed teams effectively
- Remote collaboration best practices
- Business continuity, and how to keep it together when lockdowns strike
Transport and directions
Loft West End is located at 100 Boundary St, West End 4101
Networx will be on the 1st Level, above Archive Beer Boutique. There are lifts located on the ground floor of Archive Beer Boutique, or take the external stairs.
Parking on surrounding streets.
Public Transport: Please refer to TransLink for bus schedules and routes.
Taxis/Uber/Ride Sharing: Pick up and drop off points are near the front of the entrance.
[VENUE PRIZE] $500 towards your next function, courtesy of Loft West End.
[NETWORX PRIZE] Boom Ecommerce Training Course valued at $495, courtesy of Boom Ecommerce.
[NETWORX PRIZE] Complimentary Session for 4 people which is valued at $180, courtesy of Lumber Punks Axe-Throwing.
[NETWORX PRIZE] Double Pass to Interactive Minds next event!