Inbound Marketing has been around for a while now, but who’s using it and how are they generating leads? Is it another fad or is it here to stay? And what about saturation? Plus, how do you keep your content offerings fresh and engaging and not just content for content sake? Join us for networking and a juicy discussion about Inbound Marketing - where it’s at, how it’s working well and where it’s heading.
More event details
During this panel, you'll discover
How different local companies are using inbound marketing to generate leads
The latest, fresh approaches for building a loyal following and customer base
How to avoid content saturation or content fatigue
How to manage an inbound marketing campaign with minimal resources
The future of inbound marketing
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
- Sasha Lincoln, Group Marketing Manager, PlantMiner LinkedIn | Twitter: @plantminerAU
- Daniel Weatherhead, Marketing Manager, Leonardo Consulting LinkedIn | Twitter: @LeonardoBPM @weatherhead
- Jonathan Carroll, Founder and Marketing Director, Engage Online Marketing LinkedIn | Twitter: @EngageOM
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes networking with drinks & finger food prior to the presentation, facilitated networking, panel discussion, event giveaways, attendee list prior to the event.
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
[VENUE PRIZE DRAW] 1 x $350 End of Financial Year package. Book your conference with us and we will take care of your drinks and nibbles, courtesy of Loft West End. Conditions apply
[NETWORX PRIZE DRAW] 1 x Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones valued at $350, courtesy of Interpro Digital.
[NETWORX PRIZE DRAW] 1 x Ticket to Reload Content's "Wake Up & Smell the Content" Seminar, 7.30-9.00am Thursday 14 April 2016.