What do we do now that the excesses of influencers on the internet are being called out by audiences? Are there still influencer opportunities for brands at a time when people are turning their gaze towards the news and away from internet personalities? This session will look at how influencer marketing has been affected, what is being effective right now and what the industry may look like in the next few years.
Panel of Speakers:
- Victoria Harrison, Founder & Director at The Exposure Co. LinkedIn | Insta @theexposureco | Twitter @theexposureco
- Lexie Mamo, Marketing & eCommerce Specialist, dk active LinkedIn | Insta @dk.active | Twitter @dkactive
- Danielle Lewis, Co-founder & CEO, Scrunch LinkedIn | Insta @scrunchforbrands | Twitter @scrunch
More event details
Join us for networking and a panel discussion.
During this panel, you'll discover
- Has influencer marketing lost its effectiveness in tough economic conditions?
- What are brands doing that is working right now
- What will influencer marketing look like in the next few years
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
Event hashtag is #nxbris #influencermarketing
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.