Panel of speakers
7.00pm-8.00pm Panel Discussion
8.00pm-10.00pm Xmas Party
The package includes The Photo Booth Guys photo booth, networking with drinks and finger food prior to the presentation, panel discussion, event giveaways and attendee list prior to the event. For the Xmas Party, enjoy The Hills Cider Company Tastings and Stone & Wood Gatherer Summer Cocktails, Grazing Table, Hot Canapes and Giant Jenga!
More event details
This is the Networx you've been waiting for all year - an opportunity to hear from an expert panel on what the future of marketing strategy and innovation holds in 2020 and beyond. If you've got a head for strategy or aspire to take your business to the next level, you can't miss this event. Join us for networking and a panel discussion on Innovation and Strategy for 2020, followed by our annual Xmas Party.
During this panel, you'll discover
- Innovation trends we'll see take off and make a serious impact in 2020.
- The future of customer experience.
- How AI platforms are going to disrupt marketing for the better.
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communications professionals who want to influence the direction of their organisation in 2019.
- Business owners and directors who want to stay current on marketing technologies and business model innovation.
- Anyone with an interest in the latest in marketing strategies and technologies.
Panel of speakers
Networx Xmas Party at 8-10pm
Grab your team and join us for festivities including:
- The Photo Booth Guys photo booth
- The Hills Cider Company Tastings
- Stone & Wood Gatherer Summer Cocktails
- Grazing Table & Hot Canapes
- Giant Jenga
Want to come to the Xmas Party segment only? Use the same booking link and then enter this promo code XMASPARTY for $49 tickets.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes The Photo Booth Guys photo booth, networking with drinks and finger food prior to the presentation, panel discussion, event giveaways and attendee list prior to the event. For the Xmas Party, you will receive drinks and finger food festivities for two hours.
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
Transport and directions
Loft West End is located at 100 Boundary St, West End 4101
Networx will be on the 1st Level, above Archive Beer Boutique. There are lifts located on the ground floor of Archive Beer Boutique, or take the external stairs.
Parking on surrounding streets.
Public Transport: Please refer to TransLink for bus schedules and routes.
Taxis/Uber/Ride Sharing: Pick up and drop off points are near the front of the entrance.
[VENUE PRIZE] $500 towards your next function, courtesy of Loft West End.
[NETWORX PRIZE] Complimentary Session for 4 people valued at $180, courtesy of Lumberpunks Axe-Throwing.
[NETWORX PRIZE] Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera with Integrated Printer valued at $200, courtesy of affix