Are you posting, publishing, creating and curating on social media but just not feeling the love like you were not long ago?
With so many marketers now relying on the same weary bags of content tricks, coupled with the growing ease of self-managed media buying, it can be difficult to be noticed anymore.
It’s time to take a step back, re-evaluate the role of social media for brands and explore the opportunities for these channels in 2015.
Join us for networking drinks and a panel discussion to takeaway some ideas for your social media strategy to cut through the noise.
More event details
Our panel of speakers will discuss:
- Social media channels (eg. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) and their growth as paid media channels
- Content strategies for organic reach vs paid reach (including dark posts)
- The changing nature of social media in driving customer loyalty and brand advocacy
Who would benefit from attending:
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners & directors
Panel of speakers:
- James Wright, Group Managing Director, Havas Worldwide (which includes responsibility for the multi-award winning Red Agency) LinkedIn | Twitter: @redagency @James_C_Wright
- Scott Esdaile, Director and Co-Founder, Kinfolk Communications LinkedIn | Twitter: @kinfolksays @scottesdaile
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
Event hashtag is #nxbris #soleilpoolbar
Please use #nxbris in your Twitter / Google+ / Instagram posts so people at home can follow what's going on! Networx Brisbane's handle is @networxevents on Twitter & Instagram. Search for Networx Brisbane on Google+.
- [NETWORX PRIZE DRAW] Soleil Pool Bar ‘Sunrise To Sunset’ Experience, courtesy of Soleil Pool Bar & Rydges South Bank (valued at $212) - this experience includes: Your choice of Soleil punch bowl, your choice of Soleil tapas, complimentary valet parking, ‘Rise and Shine’ Soleil Pool Bar breakfast experience with breakfast and coffee or tea for two. These prize elements can be redeemed individually.
- [NETWORX PRIZE DRAW] 1 x Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne, courtesy of Iceberg Travel
- [NETWORX PRIZE DRAW] 1 x Ticket to the next Interactive Minds event (valued at $129)
- [SOLEIL POOL BAR & RYDGES' SEPARATE DRAW] Rydges South Bank Cuisine & Cocktail Experience, courtesy of Soleil Pool Bar & Rydges South Bank (valued at $348) - this experience includes: cocktail masterclass for two people at Soleil Pool Bar where you will learn how to make a few favourites from our cocktail list and pick up tricks of the trade from Bar Manager Jonte to impress guests at your next party, five course dessert degustation for two people at Bacchus, two course a la carte dining experience for two people at Bacchus (excluding grill menu).
- [INTERPRO'S SEPARATE DRAW] Two Tickets to London Grammar, playing at Riverstage on Sat 7 Mar 2015, 06:00 PM valued at $150, courtesy of Interpro Digital
Please note: There will be three (3) x Prize Draws - please have 3 x business cards ready on arrival if you would like to participate!