Join us for the Isolation Edition of NETWORX – online!
COVID-19 isn’t going to stop us having a NETWORX event – We’re just going to do it a bit differently. Join us via ZOOM! Use the code "IsolationEdition" to book!
We are making this event free to our NETWORX community – we ask that you still register, but understand that we can only have a maximum of 100 participants in this environment. We will still be doing our pre-event networking (via the chat feature), you can ask questions, there will be slides and screen sharing, and there are still door prizes! So set yourself up with a glass of wine and some snacks, and settle in from the comfort (and safety!) of your own home for our March Event – Is the Agency Model Dead?
Panel of Speakers
- Stephen Ball, Head Of Marketing, Pacific, AVEVA LinkedIn Twitter: @AVEVAGroup
- Emily Forrest, Head of Business Development, Reload Media LinkedIn | Twitter @Reload_Media
More event details
National advertising spend last year fell for the first time in seven years. Disruption from consultants, reducing budgets and thinning margins are squeezing agencies right now. But is it too early to talk of their demise, and what model would replace it?
During this panel, you'll discover
- How we got here and why it's important
- What is happening at the coal face in the industry today
- What marketers need to know to get the best from their agency relationships
- How to prepare for the future
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
MC: Gavin Brodie, Team Culture & Product Innovation LinkedIn
Event hashtag is #nxbris #isolationedition
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.