Join us for a panel discussion on referral & word of mouth marketing in the digital age.
More event details
Photos: Event photos on Facebook (tag yourself!)
Interview video: 'Loyalty Location Likes - Networx Panel Speakers Interview'
View the interview video:
Video production by Ride Free Media.
Follow attendees on Twitter:
Follow speakers and attendees on Twitter:
Panellists: Mark James @gjidata | Nathan Bush @bcmpartnership @nathbush | Rachel McLean @OurTwoCents @RachelMcLean
Panel Facilitator: @CatMatson
Organisers: @NetworxEvents @IcebergEvents @LisaMa_ @JodieParker
Sponsors & supporters: @Summit_Events @reload_media @superfox_ @lifeatlucid @vivogroup @missblooms @ridefreemedia
Attendees: @360DegreeWealth @andrew_frahm @argarau @berleena @billdoyleonline @brand88au @BrandAudits @bright_conf @CaseyB_Online @ClaireMT @creativepassion @edwards_sarah @furnbagz @grandbrands @HWIntl @imlee @IngenuityHost @jac_clare @jwbirchall @kolby84 @LauraRRusso @MacGillivrays_ @misfitmobile @missamandahearn @mskymog @niclambie @paulygoldston @petehong86 @PoppyCakes @PRECINKT @ProfHospitality @robphillimore @royalonthepark @sallymcleanart @sgcnewmedia @SocialMoneySol @tiernanfi Missed someone/change request?
Twitter event hashtag to use is #NXBris:
#NXBris: View Twitter feed here
Thanking our Sponsors & Supporters:
- Venue: The Summit Events Centre | For your next function call on 07 3512 7820 or email email@example.com
- Promotional Marketing: Superfox Merchandise | For fresh ideas to go from frumpy to foxy call 07 3899 6933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio Visual: Fairchild Multimedia | For your AV requirements for your next event call 07 3252 0000 or email email@example.com
- Photographer: Lucid Photography | For stunning images that impress call 0433 957 677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video Marketing Partner: Ride Free Media | For creative video strategies call 07 3040 0207 or email email@example.com
- Website Design & Digital Agency: Vivo Group | For intelligent & innovative online media call 07 3368 3860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEO: Reload Media | For SEO & internet marketing strategy call 07 3371 1055 or email email@example.com
- Gift Sponsor: Edible Blooms | For all corporate gifts and chocolate bouquets, order online or call 1300 768 996
- Panel Facillitator: Cat Matson | For strategy planning to get your business firing on all cylinders, speaking and facillitating at your next event or workshop call 0410 695 465, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet her at @CatMatson.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to use your own data to retain your valuable customers
- Find out what your customers like/dislike and present relevant offers to keep them coming back
- Learn how to utilise social media in your marketing strategy, such as Facebook Check-ins
- Exploring the motivations behind why people share and how to use that for marketing
- How to convert DM databases to social advocates
- How to amplify the existing sharers
- How to measure the success of 'likes' and sharing
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- Business Development Managers, Sales Managers and Customer Relationship Managers
- Anyone interested in retaining their customers!
- Mark James, Managing Director, GJI @GJIData
- Nathan Bush, Head of Interactive Strategy, BCM Partnership @bcmpartnership @nathbush
- Rachel McLean, Account Executive, TwoCents @OurTwoCents @RachelMcLean
- Panel Facilitator: Cat Matson, Business CATalyst, Alito @catmatson
- More about the speakers | Submit a question
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
No. of tickets remaining: 0
Event Giveaways... more to come!
- 2 x premium centre line tickets to a NRL Telstra premiership game at Suncorp Stadium + a $50 Iceworks voucher to enjoy before the game courtesy of Summits Event Centre (separate business card draw)
- One night’s accommodation in a Deluxe Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Seasalt at Armstrongs, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- $150 voucher redeemable for $100 for services and $50 for products courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11)
- $150 Flight Centre Travel Voucher courtesy of GJI - Data Intelligence People
- 1 x 16G USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia
- 1 x Double Pass to Interactive Minds 'Optimise Your Web Content To Perform' on 10 August 2011
- Each attendee wil receive 10% off your next Edible Blooms order (promo code in your tote bag)
Remember your business cards!