No longer is marketing automation only accessible to big companies with dedicated marketing and IT teams. Thanks to a range of online tools, creating your own automation programs to nurture leads, retain customers or generate referrals is now easier than ever. Join our expert panel and get some practical advice you can start implementing in your business right away.
Join us for networking and a panel discussion on Marketing Automation - More than a welcome email.
During this panel, you'll discover
- How to create intelligent, personalised automated lead nurture strategies
- How to improve internal efficiencies using automation
- How to integrate your social ads with your automated emails for a consistent customer experience
- Automation software recommendations
More event details
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
- Jason Anderson, Head of Operations, Andzen LinkedIn | Twitter: @DigitalAndo @socialandzen
- Jamie McCalman, Marketing and Digital Communications Manager, Silver Chef LinkedIn | Twitter: #silverchef
- Robbie Dalton, Connections Design Director, UM Australia LinkedIn | Twitter: @umaustralia
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes networking with drinks & finger food prior to the presentation, facilitated networking, panel discussion, event giveaways, attendee list prior to the event.
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
- Transport and directions
[VENUE PRIZE] 1 x Christmas Cocktails Voucher - you and your guests will enjoy free cocktails for the duration of your beverage package when booking your 2017 Christmas Party, courtesy of Mirra.
*Terms: Choice of one cocktail from Mirra's Christmas Cocktail specials options to be served for the duration of the beverage package allowance (4 hours) for the winner’s 2017 Christmas Party booked with Mirra.
[VENUE OFFER] For all Christmas parties booked in Nov – Dec 2017, receive a free Christmas Cocktail on arrival for all guests, courtesy of Mirra.
[NETWORX PRIZE] 1 x DeLonghi Nespresso Essenza Mini Coffee Machine valued at $200, courtesy of Interpro Digital.
[NETWORX PRIZE] One night's accommodation in a One Bedroom Apartment for two with on-site car parking and late check out of 12noon, courtesy of Alcyone Hotel Residences. Terms: Valid for 12 months from 25th July 2017, subject to availability at time of booking.
[NETWORX OFFER] Check into the all-new Alcyone Hotel Residences surrounded by 47 restaurants, cafes, shopping and cinema in the heart of Portside Wharf. Discover a colourful and unique alternative to traditional hotels in Brisbane, with the largest LED Digital Artwork Display of its kind in Australia offering a hint that they are nothing like any other hotel. Opening on the 28th August 2017 with a Networx special rate of $149/night for a One Bedroom Apartment with complimentary upgrade to One Bedroom Executive (subject to availability at time of booking – valid for stays until the 30th December 2017, blackout dates apply).