With the G20 Summit in Brisbane fast approaching, this event will share insights into marketing the "Brisbane" brand, and how you can leverage this into your marketing strategy. Join us for a networking drinks and a discussion on how, and whether the G20 Summit will benefit Brisbane.
More event details
Our panel will chat about:
- Positioning a city in a competitive and increasingly globalised world
- How do you use a G20 opportunity to put a city on the map
- The Brisbane brand journey and getting the right mix between tourism and business messages
- The Brisbane Global Café and Brisbane’s proposed G20 global legacy
- The G20 is coming to Brisbane but that doesn't mean it's coming to you
- Campaigns and case studies
Who would benefit from attending:
- Marketing & communication professionals
- PR professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Business owners & directors
Panel of Speakers:
- Shane Rodgers, Director of Marketing and Communications, Brisbane Marketing
- Dean Gould, Director, Office of Marketing and Communications, Griffith University
MC: Lisa Ma, Event Manager, Networx Brisbane @lisama_
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
Event hashtag is #nxbris #jwcoca
Please use #nxbris in your Twitter / Google+ / Instagram posts so people at home can follow what's going on! Networx Brisbane's handle is @networxevents on Twitter & Instagram. Search for Networx Brisbane on Google+.
- Double pass to the opening night of the return season of Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Art's hit comedy cabaret CONFESSIONS OF A CONTROL FREAK, 8:00pm Tuesday 15 July 2014 (exclusive event)
- 1 x VIP ticket which includes all the bells and whistles for the Interactive Minds Digital Summit 30 July 2014 (valued at $495 full price)
- 2 x VIP upgrades to the Interactive Minds Digital Summit 30 July 2014 - ie. if you have already bought your ticket to the Summit, this gives you a VIP upgrade (valued at $70 each)