We all felt it - the GFC slashed most organisation's marketing budgets - forcing those of us who HAD a marketing budget to be more creative, and those of us who were already being creative to be more so (how do we do THAT?).
Though it would be nice to have the spend of Vodafone or Apple, most of us need to work with considerably less.
Our panel for this event are skilled in getting maximum bang for their marketing buck - even if there are no bucks at all!
More event details
Event Photography by Tony Dwyer, ADFX Graphic Design
Post Event Information
- Mel Kettle's notes: 'Top 12 Tips for Marketing on a Shoestring Budget'
- Madeline Egan's notes: 'A Few of my Favourite Online Resources'
- #Networx search results on Twitter - updates from attendees
We'll be looking at
- The most cost-effective communication tools marketers can use
- The most successful low budget campaigns our panellists have worked on
- The art of negotiating partnerships, sponsorships, contras, freebies...
- Creativity - is it more important now than ever?
- What to do when your client or boss wants to cut the marketing budget or postpone a campaign?
- Top tips for marketing on a shoestring budget
As always, our panel will be interactive, and will give you some practical tips to take away and implement immediately.
- Mel Kettle, Director, Mel Kettle Consulting (@melkettle)
- Madeline Egan, eCommunications Manager, Mater Foundation
- Andrew Demack, Cycling Development Officer, Bicycle Queensland (@bicycle_qld)
Who should come?
- Not For Profits
- Small Business owners
- Big Business marketers looking to stretch their budget
- Agencies looking to add value to smaller budget clients
We want YOU to tweet about the #Networx event!
Participants are welcome to bring along their personal devices and mobile phones to tweet during the session! Please use the hash-tag #Networx! Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/networxevents
- $150 voucher to GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Winner 2008 for Best Hair-Salon).
- Day Cruise for 2 people with Sand Tobboganing Tour, valued at over $150, courtesy of Tangalooma Island Resort
- 1 night's accommodation at any Central Brisbane Apartment/Hotel, courtesy of Central Apartments & Hotels
- $60 dinner for 2 voucher, courtesy of the Melbourne Hotel
- Double Pass to Interactive Minds 'Planning your Digital Marketing Strategy for 2010' event, 4 November
- Exclusive offer for Networx attendees: 10% off standard print runs, courtesy of MBE Stones Corner (and for December & January only add another 10% off - that's a massive 20% discount. Conditions apply.