Everyone wants to get more done in a day!
Would you love to look at some of the new tools out there, but are overwhelmed by the sheer number of productivity “solutions”? The easiest and most time effective way to work out what is right for you is to hear what other people in your industry use, and how they use it.
This conversation will help you understand what’s out there, what the best solution for you might be, and how you could use it. These panellists have found more hours in their day, and you can too.
More event details
During this panel, you'll discover
- An overview of tools that are out there to help you maximise your time
- How to structure your work for maximum productivity
- Different ways to mentally approach your work and your day (it doesn’t have to be a battle to the weekend!)
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
- Tanya Titman, Managing Director, Consolid8 & Founder, Acceler8 Business Program LinkedIn | Twitter: @consolid8_aus @acceler8
- Caroline Starecky, Head of Strategy & Innovation, Khemistry LinkedIn | Twitter: @thisiskhemistry
- Sam Forbes, Founder & Managing Director, 6YS LinkedIn | Twitter: @6ys
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes networking with drinks & finger food prior to the presentation, facilitated networking, panel discussion, event giveaways, attendee list prior to the event.
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
Transport and directions
To get to the function space
Enter the Brisbane Powerhouse’s main entrance, go down the stairs on the left and then you’re on the River Level:
Continue through the glass doors and you’ll get to the River Studio.
The Brisbane Powerhouse carpark has over 100 free car parks. Additionally, there is parking along New Farm Park.
The taxi collect and drop off area is in the car park beside the Stores Building. Free taxi phones are located in the foyer opposite the box office.
The New Farm Park CityCat jetty is a short 300m walk from Brisbane Powerhouse.
The 195, 196 and 197 bus services stop at the end of Brunswick Street at Oxlade Drive, on the East side of New Farm Park. The 199 bus stops at Merthyr Road and Hawthorne Street. Both stops are a short walk away from Brisbane Powerhouse.
For more information on public transit schedules and stop locations visit translink.com.au
Secure bicycle racks are available outside of the Stores and Turbine buildings.
[NETWORX PRIZE] Double pass to What Rhymes with Cars and Girls, Brisbane Powerhouse, Saturday 28th October 7.30pm show
[NETWORX PRIZE] 1 x Google Home Smart Speaker valued at $200, courtesy of Interpro Digital.
[NETWORX PRIZE] 1 x Double Pass to Interactive Minds seminar on 6 September 2017, 8.00-10.30am, Cloudland