Is it possible to 'love' a brand? Can customers form a strong relationship with your brand - or is this just what marketers would like to believe?
The experience of brands from Apple to Vodafone would seem to prove that people can fall in and out of love with particular brands.
So how can you kindle the romance - and then more importantly, keep it alive? And can you provoke an emotional response for any kind of product, service or organisation?
More event details
Event photos on Facebook (tag yourself!)
Thanking our Sponsors
- Venue: The Villager Hotel | Subscribe to Mailing List | Follow on Facebook | Follow on Twitter: @VillagerHotel For functions email Kirren Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional Marketing: Superfox Merchandise | For fresh ideas to go from frumpy to foxy call 07 3899 6933 or email email@example.com
- Audio Visual: Fairchild Multimedia | For your AV requirements for your next event call 07 3252 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photographer: Lucid Photography | For your corporate head shots to corporate functions & weddings call 07 3342 1401 or 0433 957 677 or email email@example.com
- Website Design & Digital Agency: Vivo Group | For intelligent & innovative online media call 07 3368 3860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEO: Reload Media | For SEO & internet marketing strategy call 07 3371 1055 or email email@example.com
- Gift Sponsor: Edible Blooms | For all corporate gifts and chocolate bouquets, order online or call 1300 768 996
Need a Speaker or Facillitator?
We're so pleased to have Cat Matson facillitating our Networx events this year! Cat is a Business CATalyst for Alito, sparking ideas for peak business performance. With a keen interest in strategy, marketing, social media and personal effectiveness, Cat works with clients to have their business firing on all cylinders. Cat is available as a speaker or facilitator for your next event, and is also a powerhouse when it comes to group problem-solving and brainstorming. We highly recommend her for your next event, group workshop or strategy meeting. Feel free to give her a call to discuss what you've got coming up on 0410 695 465, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet her at @CatMatson.
What you will learn
- Benefits to having your brand loved, and tips for when the love begins to wane
- Using social media platforms to engage with your customers and to build a following
- Why branding is so much more than just having a logo
- How customers who love your brand will quickly become advocates and referrers
- Where they need to make changes in their business to improve their brand
Who would benefit from attending
- Small business owners who are passionate about building their brand
- Business owners who want to understand what a brand actually is
- Marketing managers who want their brands to be less superficial and more ingrained in the minds and hearts of their consumers
- Non profit communicators and marketers
- Social media controllers - both internal and external marketing & communication professionals
- Brand Managers and Brand Marketers
- Sarah Whyte, Digital Marketing Manager, Tourism Queensland (@tourismqld @whytebate)
- Karoline Cumming, Director, Clear Identity (@KarolineCumming)
- David Frangiosa, Marketing & Communications Manager, Variety Queensland (@varietyqld @frangii)
- More about the speakers
Facilitator: Cat Matson, Business CATalyst, Alito (@catmatson)
We want YOU to tweet about the #Networx event!
Chance to win a $200 voucher from The Villager Hotel
The winner has been drawn!
- 1 x $100 Dinner for Two Voucher, courtesy of The Villager Hotel
- 1 x Dolphin Adventure Tour for 2 people, valued at $330 (includes return launch transfers, buffet lunch, Desert Safari tour including sand tobogganing, wild dolphin feeding experience, use of day lounge, Dolphin Behaviour and Data Collection talk plus more) courtesy of Tangalooma Island Resort.
- NETT Magazine is offering you a 6 month subscription for only $20! Ends 23/3/11
- 1 x 16G USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia
- $100 cash voucher redeemable for one combined cut & colour appointment or $50 x2 for either single cut or single colour appointment courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Winner 08-09 for Best Hairdresser).
- One night’s accommodation in a Deluxe Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Seasalt at Armstrongs, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- Copy of the book 'Lovemarks - the future beyond brands', an evolutionary story of products, trademarks and brands - to Lovemarks
- 2 tickets to the next Well Linked Professionals singles networking event on 6 April at the Summit Events Centre, Iceworks Building, Paddington valued at $176
- 1 x Double Pass to Interactive Minds 'Improving Website Conversion' on 6 April 2011
- Each attendee will receive a Superfox Merchandise notepad & pen in their tote bag, so you won't need to worry if you forget your own!
- Each attendee wil receive 10% off your next Edible Blooms order (promo code in your tote bag)
Remember your business cards!