Join us for a panel discussion about getting your story across different media platforms.
More event details
Event Photography © Ryan Hoile Photography.
Photos: Event photos on Facebook (tag yourself!)
Blog post: Maximise the Media' Panel Event Wrap-up
Interview video: 'Maximsing the Media - Networx Panel Speakers Interview'
View the speaker interview video:
Video production by Ride Free Media.
Follow on Twitter:
Panellists: Rob Hazel @tennewsqld | Elizabeth Liscombe @B105Brisbane @TripleMBrisbane | Dave Earley @QuestNewspapers @earleyedition
Panel Facilitator: @CatMatson
Organisers: @NetworxEvents @IcebergEvents @LisaMa_ @JodieParker
Sponsors & supporters: @cloudlandtv @reload_media @superfox_ @vivogroup @ridefreemedia @RyanHoilePhotog @missblooms
Attendees: @aimeedoherty1 @annastreater @bestpracticept @brandrally @ClaireMT @clavecontraclav @creativepassion @davidbateson @newsbusinessoz @desoliepage @emmajanech @freshevents_ppl @furnbagz @GJIdata @grandbrands @GrayMediaPR @Ygray123 @HeatherSmithAU @BulimbaToasts @inchcolmhotel @IngenuityHost @JacquieMync @JaggedSteel @Ellusionist @kmo_design @LeaLea036 @LizBogdani @LRandC @myfuturebudget @PerceptionComms @QuestNewspapers @RoyalonthePark @simoneandevents @tamM1983 @vision6 @whoisdavidsteel
Twitter event hashtag to use is #NXBris:
#NXBris: View Twitter feed here
Thanking our Sponsors & Supporters:
- Venue: Cloudland | For your next function call on 07 3872 6600 or email.
- Promotional Marketing: Superfox Merchandise | For fresh ideas to go from frumpy to foxy call 07 3899 6933 or email [email protected]
- Audio Visual: Fairchild Multimedia | For your AV requirements for your next event call 07 3252 0000 or email [email protected]
- Photographer: Ryan Hoile Photography | Call 0401 413 465 or email.
- Video Marketing Partner: Ride Free Media | For creative video strategies call 07 3040 0207 or email [email protected]
- Website Design & Digital Agency: Vivo Group | For intelligent & innovative online media call 07 3368 3860 or email [email protected]
- SEO: Reload Media | For SEO & internet marketing strategy call 07 3371 1055 or email [email protected]
- Gift Sponsor: Edible Blooms | For all corporate gifts and chocolate bouquets, order online or call 1300 768 996
- Panel Facillitator: Cat Matson | For strategy planning to get your business firing on all cylinders, speaking and facillitating at your next event or workshop call 0410 695 465, email [email protected] or tweet her at @CatMatson.
Our panel will be discussing:
- How getting your story across different media platforms (radio, television and online) can vary
- How to salvage a story that goes horribly wrong
- How to nurture media relationships
- How to build networks of influencers rather than just sending 'anonymous' press releases
- How you can use social media platforms in your campaigns
- Understanding your assets, their value to your customer and therefore understanding how to maximise your campaigns
- Brand Campaigns - how to make them work their hardest for you
- Out of the Box ideas to get the most bang for buck for your campaigns
- Packaging up the right tools to create the most effective multi platform campaign
Who would benefit from attending:
- Marketing and communication professionals
- PR consultants
- Business owners & directors
- Rob Hazel, Senior Journalist, Network Ten @tennewsqld
- Elizabeth Liscombe, Commercial Director - Sponsorships, Southern Cross Austereo @B105Brisbane @TripleMBrisbane
- Dave Earley @earleyedition, Online News Editor, Quest Community Newspapers @QuestNewspapers
- Panel Facilitator: Cat Matson, Business CATalyst, Alito @catmatson
- More about the speakers | Submit a question
Remember your business cards!
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
No. of tickets remaining: 0
Event Giveaways... more to come!
- 1 x $100 voucher to Cloudland, courtesy of our venue host
- 1 x double pass to EMSA 2011 (Email Marketing Summit) on 19 October at Brisbane Powerhouse, valued at $498
- 1 x double pass to Interactive Minds 'Building An Engaged Community On Facebook', 7 September.
- One night’s accommodation in a Deluxe Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Seasalt at Armstrongs, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- $100 Hair Voucher courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11)
- $50 Beauty Voucher courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11)
- 1 x 16G USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia.
- Each attendee will receive a $80 Cash Voucher for hair and/or beauty services for new clients courtesy of GW Private Room
- Each attendee wil receive $10 off your next Edible Blooms order (promo code in your tote bag)