Are you struggling to get your story noticed by the media? Are you at a loss as to what will get it over the line? Perhaps a stronger 'hook'... a different spokesperson maybe... or is the solution as simple as the actual 'day' you sell it in? Find out what works and what doesn't when it comes to securing editorial coverage.
More event details
Post Event Information
- #Networx search results on Twitter - updates from attendees
Follow speakers, sponsors and attendees on Twitter: @NetworxEvents @IcebergEvents @jodieparker @lisama_ @reload_media @lifeatlucid @jayjaylive @cloudlandtv @qunews @CityNewsBris @brisbanetimes @haguenator @mX @TheCBomber @superfox_ @Tangalooma @kateyshaw @genrobey @SnappySentences @amelia_robbo @amishamehta @smh_news @casserbs @brandrally @bneclothingex @catmatson @kiwiinoz @screamr @Claire_Lam @Ingrid_L @VicParkGC @vision6 @leonaskene @knackpr @MBEStonesCorner @lookandlistenau @davidbateson @slqld @SLQedge @missmel @nichestudio @myfh87 @NickyatDebut Missed someone/change request?
Blog post by Katey Shaw (Connecting People - Online, Offline & Around the World): 'Brisbane Connecting with @NetworxEvents'
Jay Jay - Australia's Hottest Upcoming Illusionist Performing
Jay Jay can be booked for all corporate events and private parties. Check out his website.
Our expert panel will discuss
- The different criteria print, radio and online journalists use when choosing one story over another
- How to salvage a story that goes horribly wrong
- How to develop a 'win win' promotion for your brand
- The common mistakes PR professionals make
- How to nurture media relationships
Panel of speakers
- Catherine Noble, Editor, City News, Quest Community Newspapers (@CityNewsBris) (@qunews)
- Conal Hanna, Managing Editor, brisbanetimes.com.au (@brisbanetimes)
- Chris Hague, Breakfast Producer, 97.3FM
- Cayla Dengate, Features Editor, mX Brisbane (@mX)
See what the buzz is about...
Jay Jay Australia's Hottest Upcoming Illusionist as featured on the cover of City News, will be doing a short performance before the presentation - come and check out what the buzz was all about!
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
Participants are welcome to bring along their personal devices and mobile phones to tweet during the session! Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/networxevents
- Dolphin Getaway Package for 2 Adults including return launch transfers and 1 night accommodation, valued at $450, courtesy of Tangalooma Island Resort.
- $150 voucher to GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Winner 08-09 for Best Hairdresser). All attendees receive a 50% off all services voucher on your 1st appointment (excludes perms or hair extensions).
- 2 x double passes to "What's New Pussycat?" on 14 or 15 May, valued at $60 each. To be held at Lightspace, Brisbane’s answer to industrial urban chic, “What’s New, Pussycat?” will be the ultimate showcase of Brisbane’s up and coming trends. Ticket includes access to WNP’s designers on sale, a glass of complimentary wine, fabulous sponsor products and services, WNP’s Shopping Bag filled with gifts valued at over $250
- 1 x XXXX Brewery, Beer & BBQ Tour for Two Adults, valued at $70
Remember your business cards!