Join us for a panel discussion about getting your story across different media platforms.
More event details
Post Event Information:
- View event photos on our Facebook Album
- The Good Guide's Pigeon Papparazzi photos
- View speaker videos on our YouTube Channel 'Maximising the Media' Playlist
- Luke Chapman's blog post: 'How to Effectively Maximise Media Coverage'
Our panel will be discussing:
- How getting your story across different media platforms (radio, television, print and online) can vary
- How to salvage a story that goes horribly wrong
- How to nurture media relationships
Who would benefit from attending:
- Marketing and communication professionals
- PR consultants
- Business owners & directors
Panel of Speakers:
- Kylie Blucher, Managing Director, Nine Network Queensland @kblooch
- Simon Holt, Managing Editor, Brisbane Times @brisbanetimes @newsed
- Anthony Frangi, Content Director of News Talk 4BC and Acting General Manager of 4BC and 4BH @NewsTalk4BC @frangiman
- Kath Rose, Director, Kath Rose & Associates @kathrose1
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
- Champagne High Tea for 2 people (valued at $98), courtesy of our venue hosts Bacchus Bar | Restaurant | Pool. This prize for two people includes the ultimate Bacchus High Tea experience with a glass of Moet upon arrival, followed by sweet treats, delicate finger sandwiches and your selection of Harney and Sons fine teas. [Bacchus' Separate Prize Draw]
- $100 Bacchus Voucher, courtesy of our venue hosts Bacchus Bar | Restaurant | Pool. Drinks on the Bacchus pool deck or indulgent dining in the acclaimed Bacchus restaurant - the choice is yours with this $100 Bacchus gift voucher.
- 1 x Double Pass Voucher to Brisbane Roar vs Perth Glory on Saturday 30 November 2013 at Suncorp Stadium, courtesy of Brisbane Roar Business Club (contact Kelly Ledger, Corporate Sales 0416 807 740)
- 5 x Admit Two Passes to Now You See Me, courtesy of Hopscotch Films. Starring Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Isla Fisher, Morgan Freeman, Woody Harrelson and Michael Caine, it opens 8 August. View trailer.
- EACH ATTENDEE RECEIVES: 2-4-1 Passes to Now You See Me, courtesy of Hopscotch Films.
- $100 prepaid cab voucher, courtesy of Black & White Cabs. Download their iTunes/Android app!
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival, and an Inchcolm Deli Breakfast for 2 in Epicurean Restaurant Bistro & Bar, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 1 x 64GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV Partner Fairchild Multimedia
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' September event