We all want our brand to be talked about.
But how can we use PR and media to get the conversation started? How do we 'spin' our story the right way? And what do we do when the story goes pear-shaped?
Our panel will share insights on strategies for spinning the PR wheel the right way - and what to do when the wheels come off.
More event details
Our panel will discuss:
- Managing conversations offline and online
- Strategies for PR disasters
- Protecting brand reputation
- Case studies
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- Rodica Titeica, Director, Red PR @redpr @Rodica_RedPR
- Ben Wicks, Director, KDPR @kdprknows @wicksben
- Tom Evans, Digital & Communications Strategy Director, Decoder @decoderideas
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
Event Giveaways... more to come!
- Each attendee receives a 2-4-1 ticket (valid at all participating cinemas) to Get the Gringo starring Mel Gibson (opens in cinemas on 31 May)
- 1 x Complimentary booth booking with a bottle of French Sparkling, courtesy of Cloudland
- 1 x $100 Dining Voucher to Cloudland, courtesy of DPMA
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Armstrongs at the Inchcolm, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 1 x 32GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds
- All attendees receive an exclusive discount to the 20th June event 'Unleashing the Creative Customer'