Memory & Memorability - the key to making a lasting impression and succeeding with others
More event details
Post Event Information
- Jennifer Goddard, Director, Buzan Centre: Australia & NZ's presentation notes for: 'Memory and Memorability'
- Networx blog post: The 12 Memory (and Creativity) Principles
- Ignite PR 's blog post about Networx's 'Memory and Memorability' event
- #Networx search results on Twitter - updates from attendees
- Networx blog post: Networking with Creativity at Networx's 'Memory and Memorability'
- Networx blog post: Networx Brisbane to share secret to good memory and memorability
Did you know that:
- Memory is a skill that can be taught
- Memory naturally is designed to improve with age
- The misconception of its decline with age is false
- Everyone has potentially a superb memory!
Everyone wants a better memory, but perhaps even more importantly everyone wants to be more memorable - particularly if it leads to greater success in life. In this fun and fast paced workshop you will learn to enhance your memory, using the same principles applied by Memory Olympians as well as ordinary people with extra-ordinary memories.
Building on the flip side of having a great memory you will also learn how to develop the quality or state of being memorable. Memorability is vital for success in almost everything you do.
Marketing and communication professionals, sales people, business owners, entrepreneurs, job candidates - everyone can achieve greater success by developing the ability to be positively memorable. Marketing campaigns, business promotions, presentations, in fact any event or organisation that applies memorability principles will be more successful.
Join us for this fascinating look at how the human mind works and how Memory and Memorability can be developed to achieve lasting success.
In this session Jennifer Goddard, Director of Buzan Centre - Australia/NZ will cover:
- How your memory works
- The Twelve Memory Principles
- Mind maps - the perfect memory tool
- How to remember names with faces
This will be our last event of the year, we hope you can join us for an interactive evening with some great networking opportunities!
Who would benefit in attending:
Everyone - we all would benefit from a better memory of information, study material, names and faces, numbers and company/customer/product facts.
We want YOU to tweet about the #Networx event!
Participants are welcome to bring along their personal devices and mobile phones to tweet during the session! Please use the hash-tag #Networx! Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/networxevents
- $150 voucher to GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Winner 2008 for Best Hair-Salon).
- Day Cruise for 2 people with Sand Tobboganing Tour, valued at over $150, courtesy of Tangalooma Island Resort.
- 1 night's accommodation at any Central Brisbane Apartment/Hotel, courtesy of Central Apartments & Hotels.
- Double pass to Interactive Minds' 'Internet Marketing Visions' event on 3 December.
- Special Offer from MBE Stones Corner: 20% off on standard print runs for December and January exclusive to Networx attendees. See conditions on the flyer in your tote bag.
Remember your bsuiness cards!