Nearly half of Australians own a mobile phone with internet capability… and they're using them to access mobile banking, shopping, maps, news and much, much more. The question is - how do YOU reach those users as a savvy mobile marketer?
The explosion in usage of smart phones is making mobile a richer media landscape, though it can present challenges for marketers wishing to effectively reach their target audience through the mobile channel.
This panel discussion will give insights for marketers to become familiar with how it is best used to communicate with their customers and prospects using mobile platforms.
More event details
Photos: Event photos on Facebook (tag yourself!)
Interview video: 'Mobile Marketing in the Mix' - Networx Panel Speakers Interview
View the speaker interview video:
Our panel will discuss:
- Planning your mobile marketing strategy
- Mobile friendly sites and data capture
- How apps can transform your business
- Quick Response codes, mobile advertising, mobile search, promotions and competitions
- SMS and email - reaching people on the move
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- Digital marketers
- Dale Rankine, Head of Mobile and Devices, Speedwell eBusiness Solutions @dalerankine
- Chris Daley, Product Development Manager, Mnet Group @mnetgroup
- Mikey Hallman, Technology Director, Misfit Mobile @misfitmobile
- Panel Facilitator: Cat Matson, Business CATalyst, Alito @catmatson
- More about the speakers | Submit a question
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
Event Giveaways... more to come!
- 1 x 16G USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia
- Double 5-film pass to Alfred Hitchcock: A Retrospective and hardcover book about Alfred Hitchcock. Alfred Hitchcock: A Retrospective - 56 films and 17 television episodes from the master of suspense - until 27 November 2011 in Cinema at GoMA. Hitchcock Lounge – Fridays from 5.30pm: Each Friday night enjoy cocktails, a light supper and live music entertainment responding to Hitchcock’s most celebrated films in the cinema foyer lounge.
- One night’s accommodation in a Deluxe Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Seasalt at Armstrongs, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- $100 Hair Voucher courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11)
- $50 Beauty Voucher courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11)
- Each attendee will receive a $80 Cash Voucher for hair and/or beauty services for new clients courtesy of GW Private Room
- Each attendee wil receive $10 off your next Edible Blooms order (promo code in your tote bag)
Remember your business cards!