Technology no longer drives it enables. So what's happening now? What's coming for the next decade? What should you be planning for, but aren't?
Online and New Media Marketing is still an unknown arena for many business owners, marketing and communication professionals. With the explosion of new media communications and the pace of technological change, it has been a challenge to establish hard fact amongst all the hype. This event promises to delve into the sometimes mysterious world of blogging, social networking (Facebook, Twitter etc), mobile technology and marketing and e-mail marketing through a panel discussion between three enthusiastic new media professionals.
More event details
Event Photography by Chris Winters, Winters Design.
- Blog post with speaker's tips: Online and new media marketing: social media, mobile and blogging
- Click here to download a Dale Rankine's presentation in PDF.
- Yaro Starak, Entrepreneur and Professional Blogger, Entrepreneurs-Journey.com (@yarostarak)
- Dale Rankine, CEO & Founder, Moket (@dalerankine)
- Darren Sutton, Managing Director, XCOM Media (@darren_sutton)
Who will benefit from attending?
This event is ideal for those wanting to learn how to harness the latest social networking and web technology for their business or marketing strategy.
Business Card Draw - Door Prizes
- 2 x One night stays at any Central Apartment Hotel (courtesy of Central Apartments and Hotels)
- 1 x Daily room hire for the Amphitheatre at our Central Bardon Conference Centre. Prize includes the following AV - Digital Lectern and Microphone, Data projector, projection screen, white board (courtesy of Central Venues).
- 1 x $100 Caper Cheque to redeem at any Pizza Capers store. View the Pizza Capers Menu.
- 1 x Day trip to Tangalooma Island Resort and Desert Safari Tour for 2, valued at $130, courtesy of Tangalooma Island Resort (journey to the scenic Moreton Island Desert region as part of this thrilling 4WD tour and participate in the exhilarating sports of sand tobogganing with an added bonus of dolphin feeding)
- 1 x $150 voucher to GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane city (National Award Winner 2008 for Best Hair-Salon). All attendees will also receive a 50% off all services (1st appointment) voucher.