Join us for networking and a panel discussion about Online Retail.
More event details
Everyone’s got something to sell - be it your disused but once beloved golf clubs to a full-blown eCommerce set up. But how do you know which platform to use, what success should look like, and how to get people to visit your site? Do people really buy expensive flights on their phones while on the bus to work?
The July Networx event will host three different perspectives from Brisbane - from the powerhouse Super Retail Group to a bloke with a deep interest in beards, we’ll talk tactics, platforms and how these companies set themselves up to succeed. Mobile first strategies, the importance of personalisation and repurchase triggers will be covered.
Come along to hear insights in an informal session covering the world of online retailing in 2016.
Our panel will cover
- How to start an eCommerce business
- How to grow an eCommerce business
- Things that are key for brands in the eCommerce space
- Marketing tactics that all eCommerce brands should be working on
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
- Jason Bowman, Team Lead APAC, Shopify Plus LinkedIn | Twitter: @freakdesign
- Nathan Bush, Group Digital Manager, Super Retail Group LinkedIn | Twitter: @nathbush
- Rhys Furner, Digital Strategy Manager, Reload Media & Chief Beard Officer, Buccaneer Grooming LinkedIn | Twitter: @furnbagz @BucaneerGroom
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes networking with drinks & finger food prior to the presentation, facilitated networking, panel discussion, event giveaways, attendee list prior to the event.
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
[VENUE DRAW] Tickets for 4 to an upcoming AFL Game (Saturday 30 July, Saturday 13 August or Saturday 21 August 2016), courtesy of Queensland Cricketers' Club
[NETWORX DRAW] 1 x Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera valued at $200, courtesy of Interpro Digital
[NETWORX DRAW] 1 x Bottle of Wine from the new Wine Therapy Cellar, courtesy of Queensland Cricketers' Club
[NETWORX DRAW] 1 x Bottle of Nicolas Feuillatte French Champagne, courtesy of The VW Polo Los Loosa 2016, Saturday 20 August, 12pm - 5pm at Fig Tree Pocket Equestrian Club. Networx attendees receive discounted tickets until 1/8/16 with the promo code: NETWORX
[NETWORX GIVEAWAY] 20% off discount off any Bucaneer Grooming goodies, just use the code NETWORX at checkout, for a limited time.