Panel of speakers
More event details
More and more Australians are listening to podcasts. A recent ABC report concluded that Australians are very engaged listeners, some are listening to up to five podcasts a week, and most listen to the very end of an episode. These same listeners are seeking and listening to new podcasts, revealing we have yet to reach mass podcast saturation.
Brands can still get in on the action and use their own or others' podcasts to speak to new, niche and growing markets. Podcasts can deliver impact and cut through the noise to deliver key messages directly into consumer's ears. What is even more exciting, is podcasting is still accessible to all.
Join our panel of experts as we explore the current state of podcasting and how you can get involved.
During this panel, you'll discover
- How our panelists got their shows off the ground?
- How to be authentic and find your audience?
- Their moments of great success . . .
- . . . and their moments of self doubt and failure
- How to stay creative and consistent?
- Their top tips for leveraging iTunes and other platforms.
- Their production processes and tools of the trade.
- How they evaluate the success of an episode?
- How you can get involved in the podcasting community?
- What success as a podcaster looks like?
- PLUS the opportunity for you, the audience, to ask our experts what you want to know.
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes networking with drinks & finger food prior to the presentation, facilitated networking, panel discussion, event giveaways, attendee list prior to the event.
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
[NETWORX PRIZE] Complimentary Session for 4 people which is valued at $180, courtesy of Lumber Punks Axe-Throwing.