Panel of speakers
More event details
More and more Australians are listening to podcasts. A recent ABC report concluded that Australians are very engaged listeners, some are listening to up to five podcasts a week, and most listen to the very end of an episode. These same listeners are seeking and listening to new podcasts, revealing we have yet to reach mass podcast saturation. Brands can still get in on the action and use their own or others' podcasts to speak to new, niche and growing markets. Podcasts can deliver impact and cut through the noise to deliver key messages directly into consumer's ears. What is even more exciting, is podcasting is still accessible to all.
Join our panel of experts as we explore the current state of podcasting and how you can get involved.
During this panel, you'll discover
- How our panellists got their shows off the ground.
- How to be authentic and find your audience.
- Their moments of great success, and their moments of self doubt and failure.
- How to stay creative and consistent.
- Their top tips for leveraging Apple Podcasts and other platforms.
- Their production processes and tools of the trade.
- How they evaluate the success of an episode.
- How you can get involved in the podcasting community.
- What success as a podcaster looks like.
- PLUS the opportunity for you, the audience, to ask our experts what you want to know.
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes networking with drinks & finger food prior to the presentation, facilitated networking, panel discussion, event giveaways, attendee list prior to the event.
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
Transport and directions
The Westin Brisbane is located at 111 Mary Street, Brisbane City
The Westin Brisbane
Address: 111 Mary Street, Brisbane City
Guest can drive into the valet parking area at the hotel and the team will be able to assist. Parking is charged at $35.00 per vehicle per day.
Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane
Address: 99 Mary Street, Brisbane City
Situated next to The Westin Brisbane, guests can valet park for $25.00 per vehicle per day.
Secure Parking Parkade
Address: 53 Albert Street, Brisbane
Enter after 2:00pm for $17 parking if booking online
Public Transport: Please refer to TransLink for bus schedules and routes. The closest train station is Central Station.
Uber/Taxis: Pick up and drop off points are at the front of the entrance.
[VENUE PRIZE] Overnight stay for 2 in a Westin King Room with free wifi, including breakfast for two at Eden’s Table & valet parking valued at $469, courtesy of The Westin Brisbane
[NETWORX PRIZE] Complimentary Session for 4 people which is valued at $180, courtesy of Lumber Punks Axe-Throwing.
[CUSTOMER JOURNEY PRIZE] Complimentary ticket to Networx/Customer Frame's Customer Journey Mapping Masterclass on Tuesday 20th August, valued at $995.