Today, social media platforms provide a layer of constant communication and data capture over our personal and professional lives. This makes social media an irreplaceable part of businesses, organisations and communities that want to establish a presence and voice, interact with their audiences in real time, and help those audiences achieve their goals.
Social media is maturing and some big winners and losers are being determined. It's now more important than ever to be brushing up on the latest trends and best practices. Our expert panel of social media strategists and managers will give you their take on how they manage their brands, and how they foster engagement, and what makes social media critical to their organisations in 2017.
Join us for networking and a panel discussion about brand management and engagement using Social Media.
More event details
During this panel, you'll discover
- What's new and what's working on social media in 2017.
- Social media strategies that work for different types of audiences.
- Insights from two of the most successful social media desks in Queensland.
- The tools, tips and tricks social media leaders are using to maximise their reach and impact.
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing and communications professionals
- Digital and technology professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
- Alison Michalk, CEO, Quiip LinkedIn | Twitter @quiip
- Emily Arlidge, Social Media Manager, Seven Network LinkedIn | Twitter: @emarlidge @7NewsQueensland
- Tyra Gunnis, Social Media Engagement Specialist, Lorna Jane LinkedIn | Twitter: #tyragunnis
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes networking with drinks & finger food prior to the presentation, facilitated networking, panel discussion, event giveaways, attendee list prior to the event.
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
- Transport and directions
[NETWORX PRIZE] 1 x Samsung Gear VR with Controller valued at $200, courtesy of Interpro Digital.
[VENUE PRIZE DRAW] 1 x $350 Christmas in July venue voucher, courtesy of Loft West End.
Enjoy a mid year celebration for you and your team at Loft West End. Prize includes a selection of mouth-watering canapes and beverages to the value of $350. Conditions apply: Booking dates include July and August.