Content marketing is increasing in popularity. As brands continue to utilise this strategy to engage audiences and capture imaginations, there is a growing focus upon the role of storytelling. But how do you build an impactful corporate story in the digital and social age?
Join us for networking drinks & canapes, followed by a panel discussion about Content Marketing. Stay back to party on and celebrate our final event for the year!
More event details
Post Event Information
Our The Art of Storytelling (Content Marketing) speakers' videos:
- Art of Storytelling Playlist - All videos
- Using Google Analytics to Help Content Marketing with Iain Calvert
- Using Social Media Monitoring for Content Marketing with Jess Whittaker
- Ben Johnston's Top Content Marketing Tip
- Cat Matson Wraps Up The Art of Storytelling (Content Marketing)
The panel will chat about:
- How to get involved in the digital space if you work for a conservative or 'old school' business
- Easy methods of understanding your audience better by listening to what they say
- Measurement is key - create benchmarks to help management understand why and what works and doesn't
- What are the key features to creating a compelling story?
- What do platforms like Vine and Instagram video mean for storytelling?
- As we consume content across multiple-devices, what does this mean for story creation?
- Trends in content marketing
- Using content to improve your SEO rankings
Who would benefit from being there:
- Marketing, digital, creative and communication professionals
- Content creators
- Business owners & directors
Panel of speakers:
- Ben Johnston, CEO, Josephmark @whoisjosephmark @designtheworld_
- Jess Whittaker, Head of Digital, iSentia @buzznumbers @jessdoubleya
- Iain Calvert, Strategy Director, Reload Media @reload_media
- 6.00pm Registration (Collect name badge + pop business card in prize draw)
- 6.00pm - 6.45pm Networking with a selection of complimentary house drinks and canapes
- 6.45pm Guests to take their seats
- 7.00pm - 7.50pm Panel Discussion with Q & A
- 8.00pm Formalities conclude
- 8.00pm - 10.00pm Xmas Party (thanking our Xmas Party Drinks Sponsor HEARIS)
Drinks Sponsorship Opportunity
We are seeking Drink Sponsors for the Xmas Party. If you are interested, please contact Lisa Ma on 07 3876 4911 or email.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Please use #nxbris in your Twitter / Google+ / Instagram posts so people at home can follow what's going on! Networx Brisbane's handle is @networxevents on Twitter & Instagram. Search for Networx Brisbane on Google+.
- $100 Voucher and a Bottle of Sparkling from Loft West End. Every attendee also receives an Archive Beer Boutique 2-4-1 main meal voucher.
- 'Cai Guo-Qiang: Falling Back to Earth' merchandise pack including two tickets to the exhibition from Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art. This exhibition runs from 23 November 2013 - 11 May 2014 at GoMA
- 1 x 64GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV Partner Fairchild Multimedia
- $100 prepaid cab voucher, courtesy of Black & White Cabs. Download their iTunes/Android app!
Want to promote your brand/product? Got a cool prize to give away on the night? Contact Lisa Ma and let her know.