Amidst a continually fragmented and evolving media landscape, bloggers have become influential voices and, in some cases, they are mini-celebrities in their own niches.
For brands, it's an opportunity to work with a trusted authority with a clearly defined target audience. This session is about how to tap into the power of bloggers, reach large audiences in short periods of time and create smart "blogger outreach" campaigns.
You'll hear from Michelle Palmer (Managing Director of 360 Immerse), a strong advocate of blogger relations and co-founder of SocialCallout.com), Natalie Birt (Queensland blogger at Mummy Smiles) and Valerie Khoo (ambassador of the Best Australian Blogs Competition and co-founder of SocialCallout.com, a business that connects brands with bloggers).
More event details
Post Event Information:
- View event photos on our Facebook Album
- View speaker videos on our YouTube Channel 'Rise of Blogging Relations' Playlist
- 'The Changing Face of PR: The Rise and Rise of Blogger Relations' by Valerie Khoo - Valerie Khoo's blog post
- 'How to find bloggers to write about your business' with Michelle Palmer - SocialCallout.com blog post
- 'Is blogging the new black?' by Tanya Williams - Woman.com.au's blog post
During this panel, you'll discover:
- What bloggers are looking for when it comes to working with brands
- How to determine which bloggers to work with
- Case studies of brands that have worked successfully with bloggers
- How to optimise your blogger relations campaigns
Who would benefit from attending:
- Agencies who are looking to tap into bloggers to reach existing and new audiences for their clients.
- Brands and businesses who understand that blogger relations can be like 'word of mouth' on steroids.
- Valerie Khoo, Ambassador, Best Australian Blogs Competition and Co-founder, SocialCallout.com @ValerieKhoo @socialcallout
- Michelle Palmer, Managing Director, 360 Immerse @Mish_Palmer @360Immerse
- Natalie Birt, Blogger (Creator & Chief Writer), Mummy Smiles @MummySmiles
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
- XXXX Classic Brewery Tour for 4 Adults (valued at $108), courtesy of XXXX Ale House
- Double Pass to UQ Business School’s upcoming event, NEXT? The Future of Business Q&A Lunch with Sir Richard Branson on Thursday, 9 May at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. The event will feature a panel comprising five of the brightest future-thinkers in business, including celebrated entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson, who will ask, debate and answer the questions that could change the future of business. The tickets include a three-course lunch with drinks included. Valued at $300 each.
- Double Passes to "Song for Marion" movie, directed by award-winning Paul Andrew Williams (London to Brighton) and starring Terence Stamp (Wanted), Vanessa Redgrave (Atonement), Gemma Arterton (Prince of Persia), courtesy of Hopscotch Films. In cinemas 25 April. Attendees also receive 2-4-1 movie vouchers
- 1 x 64GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV Partner Fairchild Multimedia
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival, and Continental breakfast for 2 in Epicurean Restaurant Bistro & Bar, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' May event