Stop pushing. Start attracting.
Stop interrupting. Start engaging.
What would it be like to arrive at work every day to have a flood of qualified business enquiries asking you not if, but how you can work with a client? What would it be like if your marketing was pulling your ideal clients to your door, rather than you having to go find them?
The internet started this shift... and now as technology progresses businesses are realising the potential of inbound (as distinct to outbound marketing).
More event details
Photos: Event photos on Facebook (tag yourself!)
Interview video: 'The Shift to Inbound Marketing - Networx Panel Speakers Interview'
View the speaker interview video:
Video production by Ride Free Media.
Follow on Twitter:
Panellists: Llew Jury @reloada @Reload_Media; Anna Streater @annastreater@GrandBrands; Vanja Stace @vanjastace
Panel Facilitator: @CatMatson Organisers: @NetworxEvents @IcebergEvents @LisaMa_ @JodieParker
Sponsors & supporters: @vivogroup @ridefreemedia @lifeatlucid @missblooms @reload_media @superfox_
Attendees: @@7cookka @aimeedoherty1 @bec_1972 @brandrally @ClaireLKelly @ClaireMT @creativepassion @doughastings30
@eternal_dawn @furnbagz @harbren @hayden_mead @hayley__mason @ingenuityhost @JacquieMync @jaggedsteel @ellusionist @karolinecumming @LizBogdani @MacGillivrays_ @MarketSavvyBris @marlitweet @mustangpromo @myfuturebudget @NCBusiness @nicole_hawkins @onetest_hr @onthemenu @ozidesi_tweets @paulygoldston @peoplesmartz @precinkt @piyushkhera @princess_chic @QAGGoMA @RichelleKWard @Solargoz @Styleandbride @t_steel @VEvents @webco @whoisdavidsteel Missed someone/change request?
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
Participants are welcome to bring along their personal devices and mobile phones to tweet during the session! Please use the hash-tag #NXBris at the end of your tweets! Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/networxevents
Our panel will discuss:
- How you can create a marketing funnel that has qualified prospects knocking at your door
- How you can integrate all your marketing channels, online and offline, to drive customers to your door
- Why ‘small-budget’ is no longer a disadvantage, if you understand the inbound marketing paradigm
- Market research - who are your clients? What do they want? How can we give it to them?
- Relationship marketing - how can you be more collaborative with your clients
- Inbound marketing tips for your web and online presence
- How a shift in your marketing paradigm could result in massive improvements to your return on marketing investment
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- Llew Jury, Managing Director, Reload Media @Reload_Media @reloada
- Anna Streater, Director, Marketing & Public Relations, Grand Brands @GrandBrands @annastreater
- Vanja Stace, Blogger, VanjaStace.com @vanjastace
- Panel Facilitator: Cat Matson, Business CATalyst, Alito @catmatson
- More about the speakers | Submit a question
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
Event Giveaways... more to come!
- 1 x Double Pass to 'Briefs' performance on Thursday, 1 December at Brisbane Powerhouse (About Briefs: Fresh from an award winning Melbourne Fringe season and a UK tour, these buccaneering boys are back in Brisbane with their notoriously cheeky blend of circus and burlesque - with a touch of Christmas cheer! 30 Nov - 3 Dec 2011).
- 1 x 16G USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia
- One night’s accommodation in a Deluxe Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Seasalt at Armstrongs, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 2 x Double Passes to Surrealism Up Late for 30 September valued at $40 each, courtesy of QLD Art Galley | Gallery of Modern Art
- Double pass to Interactive Minds event: 'Search Marketing in 2011 and Beyond', 5 October
- $100 Hair Voucher courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11)
- $50 Beauty Voucher courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11)
- Each attendee will receive a $80 Cash Voucher for hair and/or beauty services for new clients courtesy of GW Private Room
- Each attendee wil receive $10 off your next Edible Blooms order (promo code in your tote bag)
Remember your business cards!