What is Google+? How does it differ from other social media channels? What effects will it have on search?
If you've found yourself asking these questions then this event is for you. Learn about this incredible platform, understand the implications it will have on search marketing both now and in the future, and take home some strategies and tactics to get you started.
More event details
Post Event Information
- Paul Goldston's Presentation Slides (PDF)
- Link to Reload Media's The Ultimate Guide to Google+ for Businesses
What will be discussed:
- What is Google+?
- Why Google+ will be a critical element in your marketing mix in 2013 and beyond
- Strategies and tactics to get started and get some traction on Google+
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners
- Marketing managers and Marketing coordinators
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Please use #nxbris in your Twitter / Google+ / Instagram posts so people at home can follow what's going on!
Networx Brisbane's handle is @networxevents on Twittter & Instagram.
Tonight's prize for the best Google+ post using the #nxbris: A custom corporate case featuring your logo valued at $45, courtesy of The Dairy.
- 1 x $100 off your Loft West End bar tab for your next corporate or private function (no minimum spend). Each attendee receives a $10 gift voucher.
- 1 x Dinner for Two at Kookaburra River Queens (courtesy of Dining Out)
- 2 x Winners will each receive a custom corporate case featuring your logo valued at $45, courtesy of The Dairy. The Dairy specialises in designer protective phone cases for iPhone 4 or 5 and Samsung Galaxy S2 or S3. The Dairy can also produce custom cases featuring your company's logo or graphics.
- 1 x 32GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV Partner Fairchild Multimedia
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival, and Continental breakfast for 2 in Epicurean Restaurant Bistro & Bar, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' 6th March event