Join us for networking followed by a panel discussion on using social media and apps in your marketing mix.
More event details
The panel will chat about:
- Incorporating a digital strategy with a bricks and mortar business
- Digital strategy tips from an ASX100 company in health care
- Using social media for social change
- Social integration and where/how it could be used in mobile apps
- Gamification to aid marketing or user engagement efforts
- Mobile technologies and how they can be leveraged in marketing apps
Who would benefit from attending:
- Marketing & communication professionals
- PR professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Business owners & directors
Panel of Speakers:
- Damon Klotz, Head of Digital Strategy, Ramsay Health Care & Cofounder of softenthefckup.com.au
- Brendt Sheen, Technical Director, Code Heroes
- Jenna McManus, Social Media & Digital Content Specialist, Lorna Jane
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Please use #nxbris in your Twitter / Google+ / Instagram posts so people at home can follow what's going on! Networx Brisbane's handle is @networxevents on Twitter & Instagram. Search for Networx Brisbane on Google+.
- 1 x Complimentary booth booking with a $100 bar account, courtesy of Cloudland
- 1 x bottle of Veuve, courtesy of HEARIS
- 5 x Double Passes to new film I-Frankenstein, directed by Stuart Beattie (Tomorrow When The War Began) and shot in Melbourne, courtesy of Hopscotch Films. In cinemas March 20.
- 1 x 64GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV Partner Fairchild Multimedia
- Double Pass to Interactive Minds' April event
- Each guest will receive a 2-4-1 ticket I-Frankenstein, directed by Stuart Beattie (Tomorrow When The War Began) and shot in Melbourne, courtesy of Hopscotch Films. In cinemas March 20.