Organisations of all sizes are embracing the dynamic qualities of online video to convey company messages, calls to action, to connect with customers in new ways and build stronger brands.
Our panel will discuss the power of online video in your marketing mix, and how best to maximise the potential.
More event details
Post Event Information:
- Download Brightcove's Whitepaper - Video Strategy Framework
- Brightcove's Learning Centre - Access Whitepapers, Webinars, Video & Case Studies
- VIMEO VIDEO shown by Andre La Porte: DJI Innovations' Introducing ZenMuse and S800
- Networx TV: Panel Debrief Interview with Cat Matson interviewing Mark Blair, Nicholas James and Andre La Porte
Mark Blair, Senior Director Asia Pacific, Brightcove
00:18 Is monetization the point when it comes to online video?
Nicholas James, Creative Marketing Director, Ride Free Media
02:17 Are there reasons to do video other than to make it viral?
André La Porte, Creative Director, La Porte Creative and Trendspotter
04:13 What is the future of online video?
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing, digital, creative and communication professionals
Our panel will discuss:
- Case studies of how online video can be used
- YouTube & Social Platforms
- Online TV and Connected TV
- Types of Video Content
- Video Content Strategy
- Trends in Online Video
- Mark Blair, Senior Director Asia Pacific, Brightcove @brightcove @markblair
- Nicholas James, Creative Marketing Director, Ride Free Media @ridefreemedia
- André La Porte, Creative Director, La Porte Creative and Trendspotter @laportecreative @andrelaporte
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
- 1 x Double pass to Dancenorth’s MASS (Friday 7 September at 7:30pm) valued at $78, courtesy of Judith Wright Centre. This performance is part of the 2012 Brisbane Festival (8-29 September 2012).
- 1 x Smart Handset, courtesy of print partner DPMA. Never miss that important status update again! Facebook, Skype, Tweet all while talking on your phone!
- 1 x 32GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia
- 1 x Double ticket to ‘Portrait of Spain: Masterpieces from the Prado’ exhibition or Prado Up Late at Queensland Art Gallery (QAG), and a 304 page colour exhibition publication (total valued at $93.95)
- 1 x Complimentary booth booking with a bottle of French Sparkling, courtesy of Cloudland
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Armstrongs at the Inchcolm, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 5 x Admit 2 Movie Passes to Cosmopolis, directed by David Cronenberg and starring Robert Pattinson. Only at the Movies from Aug 2. The pass is valid at all participating cinemas from Thurs 2 August & throughout the season.
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' August event
- Exclusive discount to Networx's August 'Perfecting Partnerships' event