With increasing fragmentation of communication channels it's becoming increasingly difficult to integrate, rather than simply duplicate, messages across platforms. How do we keep our marketing messages consistent yet channel-specific across online and offline channels to ensure a consistent user experience?
In this panel discussion we'll be chatting with marketing and comms veterans, looking at how we apply the timeless principles of marketing and comms to the 'new world order' of marketing. And we'll be digging into how we stay suitably creative in order to get the desired attention and headspace of our market.
More event details
Who would benefit from attending:
- Marketing & communication professionals
- PR professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Business owners & directors
Panel of Speakers:
- RALPH BARNETT, Creative Director, SapientNitro LinkedIn | Twitter: @sapientnitro @Ralphieee
- TREVOR YOUNG, Founder & Principal Consultant, Expermedia LinkedIn | Twitter: @trevoryoung
- TIM ELDRIDGE, Business & Brand Development Consultant LinkedIn | Twitter: EldridgeTim
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Please use #nxbris in your Twitter / Google+ / Instagram posts so people at home can follow what's going on! Networx Brisbane's handle is @networxevents on Twitter & Instagram. Search for Networx Brisbane on Google+.
Transport and directions
- 4 x Tickets to Archive's annual beer fest Armakeggon valued at $120, Sunday 14 September 2014, courtesy of Archive Beer Boutique. Facebook event
- 3 x copies of Trevor Young's book: microDOMINATION: How to leverage social media and content marketing to build a mini-business empire around your personal brand. Buy the book here
- [Separate business card draw] 1 x iPad Mini giveaway, courtesy of Interpro Digital. All attendees receive an Interpro coffee cup
- $100 credit, courtesy of UBER, a mobile application that connects riders to drivers with the tap of a button. Guests can enjoy free rides to and from Networx on 20th Aug - use the promo code NETWORX for up to $25 off your first ride - Book here
- 1 x Double Pass to an Interactive Minds event