Join us for a panel discussion on why direct mail and email marketing is still the best return on investment for your marketing dollar.
More event details
Photos: Event photos on Facebook (tag yourself!)
Interview Video: Networx Panel Speakers Interview: Why Direct is Still the Best
View the interview video here:
View the event wrap-up/promotional video here:
Video production by Ride Free Media.
Follow attendees on Twitter:
Follow speakers and attendees on Twitter:
Speakers: @SignetAustralia @Vision6 Nick Pritchard from Decoder
Panel Facilitator: @CatMatson
Organisers: @NetworxEvents @IcebergEvents @LisaMa_ @JodieParker
Sponsors & supporters: @reload_media @superfox_ @lifeatlucid @vivogroup @missblooms @ridefreemedia
Attendees: @aflq @kmo_design @andrew_frahm @cloudlandtv @copycat21c @dangercharlie @emmajanech @furnbagz @IngenuityHost @janeosborne2 @janetoohey @kristin_thinks @Ladies_Love_AFL @LeaLea036 @luminobrand @MacGillivrays_ @meredithcol @OurTwoCents @penelopefrench @peterkaandorp @PintxoNewFarm @provetqld @rapidbrand @robphillimore @royalonthepark @shereetullett @snapsb @Susan_Starr @tangalooma @Xmpieman
Missed someone/change request?
Twitter event hashtag to use is #NXBris:
#NXBris: View Twitter feed here
Thanking our Sponsors & Supporters:
- Venue: The Landing at Dockside | For your next private or corporate function call on 07 3217 3646 or email [email protected]
- Promotional Marketing: Superfox Merchandise | For fresh ideas to go from frumpy to foxy call 07 3899 6933 or email [email protected]
- Audio Visual: Fairchild Multimedia | For your AV requirements for your next event call 07 3252 0000 or email [email protected]
- Photographer: Lucid Photography | For stunning images that impress call 0433 957 677 or email [email protected]
- Video Marketing Partner: Ride Free Media | For creative video strategies call 07 3040 0207 or email [email protected]
- Website Design & Digital Agency: Vivo Group | For intelligent & innovative online media call 07 3368 3860 or email [email protected]
- SEO: Reload Media | For SEO & internet marketing strategy call 07 3371 1055 or email [email protected]
- Gift Sponsor: Edible Blooms | For all corporate gifts and chocolate bouquets, order online or call 1300 768 996
- Panel Facillitator: Cat Matson | For strategy planning to get your business firing on all cylinders, speaking and facillitating at your next event or workshop call 0410 695 465, email [email protected] or tweet her at @CatMatson.
What you will learn:
- How to integrate one to one marketing across multiple channels
- Using your data to personalise your message
- Business to business database marketing
- Why email marketing is evolving. Not dying
- Practical tips for optimising email for your business objectives
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- B2B marketers
- Neil Jorgensen, Direct Marketing Manager, Signet @SignetAustralia
- Nick Pritchard, Creative Director, Decoder
- Matthew Johnson, EDM Specialist, Vision6 @Vision6
- Panel Facilitator: Cat Matson, Business CATalyst, Alito @catmatson
We want YOU to tweet about the #Networx event!
Participants are welcome to bring along their personal devices and mobile phones to tweet during the session! Please use the hash-tag #NXBris! Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/networxevents No. of tickets remaining: 2
- Private Christmas Party at The Landing at Dockside in the Garden Room to the value of $1000 (includes drinks and food), courtesy of The Landing at Dockside.
- $150 voucher redeemable for $100 for services and $50 for products courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11).
- $150 Flight Centre Travel Voucher courtesy of GJI - Data Intelligence People.
- One night’s accommodation in a Deluxe Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Seasalt at Armstrongs, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel.
- 1 x Four (4) premium reserve tickets to the Brisbane Lions vs Port Adelaide game on Sunday 3 July 2011 valued at $246, courtesy of AFL Queensland
- 1 x Double Pass to Interactive Minds 'Stop Talking and Start Listening: Social Media Measurement and Beyond' on 6 July 2011
- 1 x 16G USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia.
- Each attendee wil receive 10% off your next Edible Blooms order (promo code in your tote bag).
Remember your business cards!